Below is a list of the top 10 journals in the research category of Denistry Sciences. The list is produced by ranking the highest impact factor assessed in 2020. Impact factor is based on the total citations out of the total citable publications. As we have discussed in “what is a good impact factor?”, impact factor is NOT the be-all and end-all; it’s not the ONLY journal influence indicator out there. However, even with the inventions such as H-index and SJR score, impact factor is still widely adopted and referenced by leading research institutes and researchers world-wide. So, let’s treat this listing as a starter and go deeper. With that in mind, let’s take a look at the Top 10 Journal by Impact Factors in 2020.
- ” Periodontology 2000 (Impact Factor: 8.1)”
- ” Journal of Dental Research (Impact Factor: 5.067)”
- ” Dental Materials (Impact Factor: 4.644)”
- ” Journal of Clinical Periodontology (Impact Factor: 4.106)”
- ” International Endodontic Journal (Impact Factor: 3.911)”
- ” Clinical Oral Implants Research (Impact Factor: 3.639)”
- ” Journal of Endodontics (Impact Factor: 3.559)”
- ” Journal of Dentistry (Impact Factor: 3.473)”
- ” Journal of Oral Microbiology (Impact Factor: 3.25)”
- ” Clinical Implant Dentistry and Related Research (Impact Factor: 3.216)”
Our Science Editor is passionate about making researchers become more successful and making science more accessible to the general public.
Previously he worked as a researcher in the financial industry. He went to a leading graduate school in the UK.