Below is a list of the top 10 journals in the research category of Business, Management and Accounting. The list is produced by ranking the highest impact factor assessed in 2020. Impact factor is based on the total citations out of the total citable publications. As we have discussed in “what is a good impact factor?”, impact factor is NOT the be-all and end-all; it’s not the ONLY journal influence indicator out there. However, even with the inventions such as H-index and SJR score, impact factor is still widely adopted and referenced by leading research institutes and researchers world-wide. So, let’s treat this listing as a starter and go deeper. With that in mind, let’s take a look at the Top 10 Journal by Impact Factors in 2020https://224fce1b0645fae31afe59bfaeb82e08.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-38/html/container.html
- ” Academy of Management Annals (Impact Factor: 15.489)”
- ” Harvard Business Review (Impact Factor: 13.212)”
- ” Journal of Management (Impact Factor: 11.45)”
- ” Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science (Impact Factor: 11.186)”
- ” Journal of Marketing (Impact Factor: 9.427)”
- ” Annual Review of Organizational Psychology and Organizational Behavior (Impact Factor: 9.205)”
- ” Organization and Environment (Impact Factor: 9.026)”
- ” Academy of Management Review (Impact Factor: 8.808)”
- ” Journal of Operations Management (Impact Factor: 8.803)”
- ” Entrepreneurship: Theory and Practice (Impact Factor: 8.573)”
Our Science Editor is passionate about making researchers become more successful and making science more accessible to the general public.
Previously he worked as a researcher in the financial industry. He went to a leading graduate school in the UK.