Below is a list of the top 10 Arts and Humanities sciences journals with the highest impact factor assessed in 2020. Impact factor is based on the total citations out of the total citable publications. As we have discussed in “what is a good impact factor?”, impact factor is NOT the be-all and end-all; it’s not the ONLY journal influence indicator out there. However, even with the inventions such as H-index and SJR score, impact factor is still widely adopted and referenced by leading research institutes and researchers world-wide. So, let’s treat this listing as a starter and go deeper. With that in mind, let’s take a look at the Top 10 Journal by Impact Factors in 2020.
- ” Science (Impact Factor: 20.565)”
- ” Psychological Bulletin (Impact Factor: 17.489)”
- “ Administrative Science Quarterly (Impact Factor: 8.732)”
- ” Psychological Methods (Impact Factor: 8.663)”
- ” Artificial Intelligence Review (Impact Factor: 7.257)”
- ” IEEE Signal Processing Magazine (Impact Factor: 7.097)”
- ” Psychological Review (Impact Factor: 6.953)”
- ” Computers in Human Behavior (Impact Factor: 5.876)”
- ” Neural Computation (Impact Factor: 5.543)”
- ” Decision Support Systems (Impact Factor: 5.421)”
Our Science Editor is passionate about making researchers become more successful and making science more accessible to the general public.
Previously he worked as a researcher in the financial industry. He went to a leading graduate school in the UK.