Below is a list of the top 10 journals in the research category of Engineering. The list is produced by ranking the highest impact factor assessed in 2020. Impact factor is based on the total citations out of the total citable publications. As we have discussed in “what is a good impact factor?”, impact factor is NOT the be-all and end-all; it’s not the ONLY journal influence indicator out there. However, even with the inventions such as H-index and SJR score, impact factor is still widely adopted and referenced by leading research institutes and researchers world-wide. So, let’s treat this listing as a starter and go deeper. With that in mind, let’s take a look at the Top 10 Journal by Impact Factors in 2020.https://277af9194760082ba71350a156578f99.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-38/html/container.html
- ” Semiconductors and Semimetals (Impact Factor: 50)”
- ” IEICE Electronics Express (Impact Factor: 45.75)”
- ” Advances in Applied Mechanics (Impact Factor: 34)”
- ” IEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials (Impact Factor: 29.831)”
- ” Advanced Materials (Impact Factor: 24.411)”
- ” Materials Science and Engineering: R: Reports (Impact Factor: 23.417)”
- ” International Materials Reviews (Impact Factor: 21.2)”
- ” Materials Today (Impact Factor: 19.505)”
- ” ACS Nano (Impact Factor: 13.704)”
- ” Annual Review of Biomedical Engineering (Impact Factor: 13.486)”
Our Science Editor is passionate about making researchers become more successful and making science more accessible to the general public.
Previously he worked as a researcher in the financial industry. He went to a leading graduate school in the UK.