Below is a list of the top 10 Veterinary journals with the highest impact factor assessed in 2020. Impact factor is based on the total citations out of the total citable publications. As we have discussed in “what is a good impact factor?”, impact factor is NOT the be-all and end-all; it’s not the ONLY journal influence indicator out there. However, even with the inventions such as H-index and SJR score, impact factor is still widely adopted and referenced by leading research institutes and researchers world-wide. So, let’s treat this listing as a starter and go deeper. With that in mind, let’s take a look at the Top 10 Journal by Impact Factors in 2020.
- ” Veterinary Research Impact Factor: 3.092″
- ” Veterinary and comparative oncology Impact Factor: 2.39″
- ” Veterinary Pathology Impact Factor: 2.197″
- ” Journal of Veterinary Behavior: Clinical Applications and Research Impact Factor: 1.85″
- ” Veterinary Dermatology Impact Factor: 1.841″
- ” Research in Veterinary Science Impact Factor: 1.773″
- ” Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia Impact Factor: 1.734″
- ” Journal of Feline Medicine and Surgery Impact Factor: 1.673″
- ” Journal of Veterinary Medical Science Impact Factor: 1.468″
- ” Journal of Veterinary Science Impact Factor: 1.38″
Our Science Editor is passionate about making researchers become more successful and making science more accessible to the general public.
Previously he worked as a researcher in the financial industry. He went to a leading graduate school in the UK.